tree

Saturday, February 13, 2016

E.

It just so happens that the one pedicure I do I have to wear gloves for so that I don't feel like I'm smelling her feet or eating her toe jam for the rest of the week and 
It just so Happened that this week one of her toenails flung into my bra 

And she took her body
Heavy and aged
The boots zipped up the front
And walked right into an active massage room that she thought was an exit. 

I say why. 
He says I'm teaching you to love well

And He also must think he's funny. 

1 comment:

  1. ah me. I can picture this perfectly. as always. you write brilliantly. can't wait to purchase your collection of mad poems.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to say a lil sumthin! Im so grateful that you even read my words and I hope they inspire and draw you closer to Jesus!