tree

Monday, January 23, 2017

5

I take a collection, all of it 
The way it felt when my brother shoved the burning stick in my side and wasn't sorry the way my mom taught me to hover over a public toilet like her mother taught her the way he sounded, screaming, when I couldn't get to him and it was only a door in the way and could it have changed everything about you now if someone had stood up to them 

& the way I have tried to change my mind about God and still feel the need for surgery still the fear it seeps in sometimes and I see all my split ends my cellulite my humanity

How do I say all of it in five minutes 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to say a lil sumthin! Im so grateful that you even read my words and I hope they inspire and draw you closer to Jesus!