tree

Monday, March 12, 2018

I get anxiety every time 
Because we are so different and I want to change you

I beg God to muzzle me 

I want to shake the anger out of you
The fear that took up the full moon shape of your mouth
Whatever is making your eyes red with sorrow

But I love you, that is why  I do not want you to be so trapped deeply inside yourself

Instead I feel strain, and the insides of me bursting
I want to throw a freaking temper tantrum and be all the emotions you hold back 
and I cry almost every time that I leave because you are so afraid to be all that you are all that you were made to be for fear of it being 
bad or wrong or imperfect

And these, my friend my dear brother is the exact thing we are

I want you to be that violently

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to say a lil sumthin! Im so grateful that you even read my words and I hope they inspire and draw you closer to Jesus!