tree

Friday, April 8, 2016

your freedom is painful 

Yesterday it made me sick even in my fingernails 

Let me clarify 
It is not because we do not want you to be free 

It is because we know this will hurt all of you and it will take the oxygen out of the air for the rest of us

__holding our breath til it happens again 





I am not sure you know how to feed yourself anymore 
And you have told us you need no medication 

You need medication like you need bread but
Your brain no longer recognizes a spoon 

to watch you starve 
Keeps me up at night 

__leaving the psych ward 
__is this how God feels when we tell Him he's wrong 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to say a lil sumthin! Im so grateful that you even read my words and I hope they inspire and draw you closer to Jesus!