tree

Friday, April 17, 2015

im fragile
ive told him before but
he has forgotten
he forgets sometimes everyday it seems
 but then there I go again with my always and never and everyday

there are a few different kinds of cups you know that hold alcohol
im a wine glass
you are a beer mug

but you treat me and talk to me and drink from me like I am a beer mug
and sometimes I think it might break me because i am not meant to be handled this way

ive tried to be stronger
different
bolder
more blunt
sharp
even mean to you to connect with you
to communicate better but
i felt like it was not a language I knew well
and it came out all wrong and bent

it is not in my nature and so
we must learn
my love
to drink
of love
together

even though our hands are very different sizes
we must still hold hands

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to say a lil sumthin! Im so grateful that you even read my words and I hope they inspire and draw you closer to Jesus!