tree

Sunday, March 5, 2017

Abstracts.

I saw all the shapes of you come together 
The pink
The rage of red from childhood as the people who are supposed to lead you fell apart 
You taking your little hands trying so hard to fight for them and put it all together, I too understand this. 

I see the blue of your lake, the long swim that stretches out in front of you until you believe all that you're fighting against believing
I see the green of your fear and how it frames your loneliness that is shrinking
The line you've been waking that has been so confusing as to how you ended up here hopeless 
And the yellow and orange fostered in your belly that is tight like knots next to this purple, the hope that I see in your future as you slowly let the knot of your hand loosen

You do not see it. 
But I do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to say a lil sumthin! Im so grateful that you even read my words and I hope they inspire and draw you closer to Jesus!