tree

Thursday, March 9, 2017

Space and how I don't know what to do with it

Actually 
I told them 

Maybe you didn't think I would. 
Maybe you thought afterwards my organs would flood with peace. But instead, I'm terrified. 

What if my importance landed in that title, "teacher" 
What if without it I'm not really all that valuable or able 

What if I'm quitting because I'm afraid? 

What if I don't do photography because afterwards I'm waiting for a flood of applause and I don't always get that and so I quit it to "not do so many things" "not be so busy" 

But really it's because it often makes me feel like a failure like painting and hair also does 

... 

Or maybe God is asking me to 
"Make space" 
For people and intentionality, so my womb can hold a child, so I can exercise and not feel as though there is no time no excuse 

So I can cook my families meals more, and have space to be safe 
Warm
Cozy. 

Available. 

... 

Another lesson 
That my worth is not on what my hands produce but In the fact that I am 

Made in his image. 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to say a lil sumthin! Im so grateful that you even read my words and I hope they inspire and draw you closer to Jesus!