tree

Thursday, March 17, 2016

there are no secrets that you can keep from him

and yet his eyes
they are like water
he hides nothing of himself
he only offers it

he sits, stationary
when I run
so i know everytime i take a step toward him
i am getting closer
because he never moves

he watched while i fell on my face over and over
when i couldnt sleep for months
when i was bathed in truth and it fell off my skin like i was plastic
I think he was there at night hushing me
stroking my head
but I was convinced of demons and so
i didnt even feel his hand once

i was nothing until i was convinced he had found me
all of me
the corners i thought were dark are even light to him

he finally said
shh child i have found all of you

and still?
I said
and still you want to take me
all of me?
 kindly close to you?

he didnt answer with words
he just opened his arms

--real love

2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to say a lil sumthin! Im so grateful that you even read my words and I hope they inspire and draw you closer to Jesus!