tree

Saturday, September 24, 2016

Katie and Andrew

With this love may you say 

I want you
When the grass is tall and untamable 
I want you still 
When the red takes leaves with its paint and pulls them slowly to the ground 
When you are winter Over and Over and You look at him and say I'm glad you are my home 
When the flowers are such vulnerable seeds with no color
children in the soil 

This is when I want you
And no more 
And all the time 


Katie and Andrew may your love be always and incredibly full of patches as your love will cover ever hole that could devistate until you are mosaics and the patches are remarkable 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to say a lil sumthin! Im so grateful that you even read my words and I hope they inspire and draw you closer to Jesus!