tree

Thursday, September 22, 2016

Ron

He is a plum with legs 

If I were to describe how to treat him when I leave I'd ask you please never raise his price, he will only be in your chair for fifteen minutes 
He will never ask for a shampoo
And he will tell you about the wood he chops, the lawn work his wife has for him or the trip to Florida where he watches baseball with his son
He will change his schedule during golf season

Take the length carefully up in the back, just along the edge of his scar (you'll see where there were stitches) 
When your on the right side of him talk loudly, he has lost hearing in that ear 
And do not forget to trim the braidable strands of eyebrow hair whose texture is that of Asian noodles 
And never tell him i said he is like a plum because I mean it in the most endearing way but he may take offense

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to say a lil sumthin! Im so grateful that you even read my words and I hope they inspire and draw you closer to Jesus!