tree

Friday, October 21, 2016

Exodus

I watched the geese 
Wild 
Fly south 

I left 
Clair next to me clambering about reassuring me that everyone will like me there 
She is always chatty and I've always loved that about her. 

Jim 
Looked like a school boy
Unsure of how to hug me
Where to put his arms 
But he walked me to my car 
His arms empty

Lucas took Rosalie 
Promising to water her 
To repot her 
I felt a lack of confidence in his green thumb
(It's usually shoved in a baseball kit) 
But this was good bye 
And he was my last Genesis client
And he's been my client for years
And I watched him gro into a teenager 
Only you know how to deal with his collic
Mom said 
Mourning this great loss 



1 comment:

  1. Oh Chelss😢😢 hard transition. Hopeful for new beginnings!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to say a lil sumthin! Im so grateful that you even read my words and I hope they inspire and draw you closer to Jesus!