tree

Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Hospital

Today I saw a man with only one leg and thought of how very lucky I am and how little I think of it 

Today I saw a man laying flat on his back with his mouth open wide and I thought how very lucky I am and how little I think of it 

Today a dr touched my grandpas bruising arms while she talked about his diagnosis she and told him what normal platelets look like and how they'll treat his leukemia and I thought how very helpless I feel like I have lost a limb or like all can do to help is lay here with my tongue exposed

2. 
I was all the way to my car
The doors closed 
Key in the ignition when I went back to Grandpas hospital room 

All of it can wait 
The paintings 
The editing 
Those people 

But if I were Grandpa 
It would mean something if I put all that aside 
And waited 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to say a lil sumthin! Im so grateful that you even read my words and I hope they inspire and draw you closer to Jesus!