tree

Friday, October 21, 2016

Jeannie Garlets

I was in bed when I read it 

Jeannie wrapped herself up in a quilt square and sent herself in athletic tape on a little piece of rectangular paper with tiny flowers on it and a few of Ruby's scribble marks and it felt just like Jeannie feels when you're sitting in a room with her 

She isn't too focused on you that she forgets her children and she isn't too overconcerned about whatever she's doing that she won't allowed her child to enter in 

And everything feels like it's stamped with wild flowers and quilt squares and yes if you've met her you'd understand 

...
Happy birthday to me 

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to say a lil sumthin! Im so grateful that you even read my words and I hope they inspire and draw you closer to Jesus!