tree

Friday, February 24, 2017

I'm just lazy and introverted really the waves are too chattery

I would be a surfer I think if it means I could bob around in the water like the rest of them leaning in on their boards like theyre beds in the water, the water  carefully trickling over their shoulders and waists with their bums in the air and if it meant I never had to ever catch a wave or exert energy standing on said board or if it didn't mean I could fail over and over on the waves I would join you every single day husband 

Until then I will lay here with my book and my ginger beer and enjoy the exercise my eyes get watching you


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to say a lil sumthin! Im so grateful that you even read my words and I hope they inspire and draw you closer to Jesus!