tree

Tuesday, February 28, 2017

.

I sobbed as I finished the story 

I put it off for an entire day 
Because there were three pages left and I knew how it would end 
I was wearing my purple swimsuit and laying across my floral towel and I knew how very girly it must sound with me sniffling there

The surfers were to my left proclaiming the waves small 
Pointing now and then as someone took one in anyway
Their arms folded at their middle 
For hours 

I had sunglasses on
I let out all the noises 
Hoping they couldn't hear me over the waves chatter 

They would understand if they had gotten to know Will Taynor like I did. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to say a lil sumthin! Im so grateful that you even read my words and I hope they inspire and draw you closer to Jesus!