tree

Friday, February 24, 2017

Rincon, Puerto Rico

Every single girl here 
Shows half of their butt 
I hike up the back of my swimsuit a little to look a little more local 

There is a swing here 
It is hanging from two ropes and from a branch that is well used and broken off 
It's a wonder they trust it 
But they do 
They keep smiling 

Each of them carefully draping themselves on the swing 
Taking turns for a picture 
Their blonde hair swinging here and there 
They're all smiling
Their butts showing 

--- 

The waves are not careful
They are violent and rash 
Yet calm and concealing 

They hold surfers 
My husband 
On the skin
And tropical fish in their belly 
It is a wonder that under the skin it is so calm 
So soft when we are often so violent within 
And so carefully smooth on the surface 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to say a lil sumthin! Im so grateful that you even read my words and I hope they inspire and draw you closer to Jesus!